Give to ATG
Photo Credit: Sharon Wildey
Why Our Donors Give
- We keep our programs free for young people and our program partner fees minimal to ensure that every child has access to the arts, charging our partners no more than 25% of the actual cost of our programs.
- We’ve served over 3,000 students since 2005 and are ready to reach thousands more in the 80 schools and community organizations waiting for our services.
- By operating without a facility and relying on the skills of our dedicated volunteers for behind-the-scenes projects, we’re able to keep our costs low and return on investment high.
- Every dollar grows! Budget-friendly monthly gifts add up to big opportunities for our students each year.
- In-kind donations of computer equipment, software, event space, art supplies, office supplies, and much more keep us running efficiently, maximizing every dollar to serve more kids.
- All contributions are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Arts to Grow is a federally registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Click to enlarge.
To Donate to Arts to Grow
Make a Secure Online Donation Through Click-and-Pledge
Mail a Donation
Please make your check payable to Arts to Grow, Inc. and mail to:
Arts to Grow
289 Monmouth Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Give From Your Donor Advised Fund
For more information on how to give to ATG, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.